LEADING INSTRUMENTATION IN THE INDUSTRY
We are constantly using and evaluating various tools in a variety of applications in our consulting practice. Our experience provides us a good understand of which tools and solutions are useful and cost-effective which enables us to quickly understand your requirements and recommend products and/or solutions.
SOULD LEVEL METERS FROM SINUS
- Boogie – Type 2 Integrating meter
- Tango – Type 1 Integrating meter
- Tang Plus – Type 1 Integrating meter with 1/1 and 1/3 octaves
REAL TIME ANALYZERS FROM SINUS
Each channel of each of these meters is independent from every other cannel and offers 1/n octaves, FFT, a recorder and a Type 1 Sound Level Meter.
- 2-16 Channel Apollo Light
- 4-160 Channel Apollo Light Expansion Chassis
- 4 Channel Apollo
- 8 Channel Apollo
- 16-32 Channel Hurricane
- 32-192 Channel Typhoon
- CAE SoundCam 2.0 – 64 microphone system
- CAE SoundCam Ultra – 72 microphone system
- CAE SoundCam Ultra Sensor – 72 microphone system
- CAE Bionic System – 56 microphone system
- CAE Bionic System – 112 microphone system (0.6 & 1.0m arrays)
- CAE Post-Processing Analysis – 112 microphone system (0.6, 1.0 & 1.7m arrays)
- CAE Post-Processing Analysis – 40 microphone system (for wind turbine studies)
- Learn More About the SoundCam Product Family
- Intensity Prove – Fixed 18mm Type 1 probe with phase calibrator
SOUND LEVEL METERS
We offer Sound Level meters for simple single channel measurements. We can measure noise variations over time discribing the time variant nature of noise. Advanced reporting and editing software streamline your process.
NOISE & VIBRATION MONITORING SYSTEMS
We provide detailed dialog and consultative review for applications involving test, quality control/assurance, end-of-line testing and vibro-acoustic troubleshooting. We provide on-site measurement and training.